- KILN DRIED LOGS: Our logs are kiln dried to 8%-10% on average, making them very easy to light in your log burner, fireplace, fire pit or wood fired pizza oven.
- SUSTAINABLE: Sourced from sustainable woodlands, all logs are from FSC sources
- SMOKELESS LOGS: Kiln dried are often called smokeless logs because they are much dryer than seasoned logs, this gives you more heat and less soot in your chimney. The bark is also a natural firelighters, so you can remove the bark and use to light your fire with kindling and these logs on top.
- READY TO BURN: These logs are very dry. They are kiln dried months ahead normally and sit in our dry warehouse, as moisture further evaporates so does the weight. Dry wood emits less particulates in the smoke and is better for your chimney or flue system. Seasoned wood weighs but gives less heat than our kiln dried logs.
- FSC APPROVED: All our Firewood comes from FSC Sustainable sources. Three quarters of UK citizens believe it is important for the products they purchase to have been responsibly sourced (TNS 2018)
- Universal Size
Small sized logs pieces which Can be used in multiple places.
- Keeping Home Warm
You can stack and store the logs To keep your house warm in the winters
- Use as a Bon Fire
Use it at home or take it for camp to use it to create bon fires with friends
- Best for BBQ