- Yellow Sticky Boards, Suitable for Capturing Indoor and Outdoor Harmful Animals and Pests
Traps that work - Strongly adhesive, odorless, ready to use, safe and sanitary. As a new generation of environmental products, it is not subject to weather change, non-toxic, harmless and environment-friendly.great for use in homes, restaurants, bars.
Traps Use Tips - Open the trap, Place it where insects are observed. Once the animal is trapped, dispose of it. Use glue traps if the place is infested. Fix them to the ground if necessary. For better effect, use it with bait.
Foldable design - The foldable design makes it work better. Glue traps can be used in a variety of places.
High-quality Thick Cardboard - It utilizes special cardboard, thicker and harder, which means it can prevent being dragged away by the rat.
it is suggested to place the product in the corner, the sides of the door, near the outlet and the back of the refrigerator, so as to improve the effect of catching the insects
- glue boards is made of special glue, glue is strong viscous force and uniform distribution, Easier to catch the insects, unlike other glue traps that allow pests to escape. Catch it in one second!
Foldable design makes glue traps easier to catch animals .Traps could be "一“ Placed, "90°" Placed, "口" Placed and "U" Placed. Especially suitable for the placement in narrow space.
- Thick peanut butter scented glue traps more easy to attract animals, or you can also put some baits on the boards for better effect, safe and healthy. Natural materials are safe for your family and pets.
- Glue traps made of eco-friendly material, no chemicals and toxic compounds. This sticky traps are great for trapping , small scorpions, spiders, crickets, cockroaches, flies, and other common household pests. Great for use in indoor, kitchen, office, meeting room, restaurant, behind appliances, under sink, garage, garbage areas etc.
- Suitable for various places
1.Placement on the ceiling, the two sides of the door, the water pipe around, the cabinet around.
2.Placement on the shelves and at the bottom of the wall.
3.Placement on the printers, microwave ovens, water dispensers, computer hosts and other electrical appliances around, desks and filing cabinets and ceilings.
4.Placement on the around the vegetable garden (avoid direct sunlight and attention to waterproofing), the doorway and corners of the storage room.