- Insects traps that work - Strongly adhesive, odorless, ready to use, safe and sanitary. As a new generation of environmental products, it is not subject to weather change, non-toxic, harmless and environment-friendly.great for use in homes, restaurants, bars.
- Traps Use Tips - Open the trap, Place it where rodents are observed. Once the insect is trapped, dispose of it. Use Insect glue traps if the place is insect-infested. Fix them to the ground if necessary. For better effect, use it with bait.
- Foldable design - The foldable design makes it work better. The glue traps can be used in a variety of places.
- High-quality Thick Cardboard - It utilizes special cardboard, thicker and harder, which means it can prevent being dragged away by the Insects.
- 100% satisfaction of the service
Traps Use Tips
1.As the insects-like to cross-corner, it is suggested to place the product in the corner, the sides of the door, near the outlet and the back of the refrigerator, so as to improve the effect of catching the mouse
2.Rodents are very alert and dangerous animals. If you can't catch them in a week, please change the location of the product.
3.If the insect's feet are wet or with dust, it will reduce the viscosity of the product. So don't place it in a damp and dusty place. It is suggested that a newspaper should be placed under the glue trap.
High-quality traps eliminate the insects infestation
Step 1: Turn on the trap
Follow the correct operation to open and display the glue trap.
Step 2:Take off the button
The two buttons on the glue trap prevent glued together when they are joined together. Please take these two buttons carefully.
Step 3: Press hard on the trap
Glue the trap together and squeeze it vigorously, then open it vigorously. It making the glue more sticky.
Step 4: Put the appropriate bait
On the glue trap, then placed the peanut butter, nuts or other decoys. Then pressed hard, so that the insects would eat vigorously and be stuck to the sticky glue trap.
Suitable for various places
1.Placement on the ceiling, the two sides of the door, the water pipe around, the cabinet around.
2.Placement on the shelves and at the bottom of the wall.
3.Placement on the printers, microwave ovens, water dispensers, computer hosts and other electrical appliances around, desks and filing cabinets and ceilings.
4.Placement on the around the vegetable garden (avoid direct sunlight and attention to waterproofing), the doorway and corners of the storage room.
Package includes- 3 x mouse traps.